Sales / Business Developer (UK)
RemoteLonden, England, United Kingdom£40,000 - £60,000 per year
Imagine the impact you could have on improving healthcare (globally)…
We have a great opportunity for someone filling the role of Sales / Business Developer in the UK. Join us in developing and improving Luscii further to make sure everyone gets the best possible care and to create more space for care. We want to reach as many healthcare professionals and patients as possible.
What are you going to do in Luscii in these roles?
In these roles you are a trusted partner for selected ICSs, individual Trusts or PCNs, working with them to explore how Luscii can help them with their challenges and helping them to buy. So the accountabilities range from qualifying prospects to ensure a good fit with the Luscii solution up until closing customer contracts. The accountabilities involve setting up contacts with prospects (call, video-call, in-person on their location or at events) and convincing senior leadership and medical professionals in hospitals to jump on the Luscii bandwagon. This involves the ability to follow-through until the signed contract. In the sales process creates the breeding ground for successful implementations with the desired impact. If the buyer follows a tender process, you are able to ensure that we have the relationships and information to write the winning bid.
You understand the bigger picture of prospects and execute on the sales process for winning these customers. We learn every day, so we expect you to help improve the strategies, process and organisation though holacracy.
What makes this all interesting?
- Luscii is a dynamic, fast growing, (HSJ) award winning international company
- We're a Holacracy organisation; responsibility, freedom and autonomy. Lusciians have multiple roles and there are opportunities
- We have a 4-day workweek (meaning people get paid for five but work 4 days)
- We have flexible working hours and you’re the owner of your own diary in accordance with the necessary customer meetings
- We are (all) working fully remote and this will be the case for the future as well. You can organize your own flexible workspace if you want
- Monthly company activities organised by our culture creators
- We also organise Luscii events on a regular basis so that we keep meeting each other.
A salary between £40.000 and £60.000 per year based on experience;
We want to be the best in our field. So we embrace learning and getting better every day. This goes for our products, but also our people. At Luscii, we don’t have to motivate you to keep track of relevant developments in the field of digital health and transformation.
Before diving into our 'wishlist', an important thing to mention is that Luscii is based on teamplay. So we don't look for heroes (only on the dance floor....) but for people who really like to be part of a (international) team that goes the extra mile for each other.
Our ideal candidate:
- Master degree
- 3+ years of experience in digital health
- 5+ years of experience in the health system in the NHS
- Has a passion for (digital) healthcare
- Is result driven, can close deals
- Shows perseverance
- Is interested in learning and working in a Holacracy organization
- Breaths agile
- Has a sense for customer dynamics at all levels
- Can sell value (the ability to translate Luscii to the objectives of the hospital)
- Builds relationships on trust
- Has the ability to push back and say no (we can’t do it all)
- Sees opportunities and goes for it
- Inspires teammates with simple and clear communication
- Works and lives in The UK already and speaks native English.
So that’s who we are and what new colleague we’re looking for, if you have any questions about the role or Luscii? Please contact Jorn Jansen, Recruiter, via firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wouldn't be Luscii if we wouldn't do this recruitment process slightly different. We got 4 vacancies open for our growth in the UK. For the first round of the process we will organise an "introduction day" (this will take place in week 2 of 2024, London area), where you will get the chance to learn everything about Luscii and meet the team, at the same time we will have the opportunity to get to know you and see you in action. We will invite max. 30 candidates for the 4 different vacancies. The introduction day will be a fun experience, establish interesting connections and will (hopefully) be valuable to you regardless of the next steps.
All interested candidates are asked to apply on the role(s) of their choice. We collect and review all applicants latest in the first week of December (we might close vacancies earlier if we think we have enough profiles). Based on the perceived match between yourself and Luscii (roles) we will invite max. 30 people for the Introduction Day. After this Introduction Day we would love to hear your feedback and hear whether you are interested to move on to next the stage of the process, we will also share with you whether we think there is a right fit to move on to the next stage. The process will continue with an (online) interview, a personality questionnaire and cultural fit chat (followed by a job offer). We hope to welcome 4 new Lusciians following the introduction day. Interested to be part of this experience? Apply asap and we look forward to meeting you at the Introduction Day.
Working at Luscii